Selected as a Sofi Awards Finalist in the Appetizer, Antipasto, Hors D'Oeuvres category, 2015 Summer Fancy Food Show in NYC.
Featured in The Fare Trade, curated by Food & Wine Best New Chef: Northwest, Chef Jenn Louis, in her recipe for Cabbage & Fennel Slaw
Combining the bright flavor of ginger, the subtlety of rice vinegar and the heat and spice of red thai chiles provide our Ginger & Spice Pickled Carrots with a gingery bright start and a spicy hot finish. They pair delightfully with soft cheeses, topped on a southern style bánh mì with pulled pork or mixed into your favorite salad.
carrots, rice vinegar, organic sugar, water, ginger, kosher salt, crushed red pepper, chile
16 oz (454 g)
CARROTS AIN'T JUST FOR SALADS!
• serve alongside cured meats & cheeses
• top a southern-style bánh mì with pulled pork
• roast & serve with seared scallop, quail egg & purple potato
• blend into a ginger-carrot vinaigrette
• drink a bloody carrey or carrot top cocktail