Featured in Coast Magazine's article "We Can Pickle That!" and Laguna Beach magazine’s article “Small Batch Brilliance”
Our mission when creating an Extra Spicy Pickle was to bring the heat but not compromise on flavor. Using three types of chile, our Extra Spicy Habanero Hottie Pickles will give you a tingle and you still enjoy the extra dose of garlic and dill. Perfect deep-fried or baked with a cool buttermilk dip, elevate any sandwich or burger, or spice up a Bloody Mary.
cucumbers, apple cider vinegar, water, kosher salt, garlic, thai chile, habanero, dill, crushed red pepper, black peppercorns
PICKLES AIN'T JUST FOR SANDWICHES!
• serve alongside cured meats & cheeses
• make beer-battered fried pickles with buttermilk dressing
• mix into potato salad topped with pickled herring
• add to a prosciutto & fried egg salad
• garnish & drink a spicy bloody mary with candied bacon